I offer support to design and implement user-relevant SharePoint sites - "user-relevant" being implementations that reflect users' work processes and automate these to reduce repetitive and time-consuming tasks that frustrate users, and that resutl in wasteful rework (e.g. finding or recreating "lost" documents).
SharePoint is a document management and collaboration platform that allows organizations to store, share, and manage documents and other content in a centralized location. Some of the benefits of using SharePoint for document management include:
- Improved collaboration: SharePoint allows multiple users to access and edit documents at the same time, making it easier for teams to work together.
- Better organization: SharePoint allows you to create libraries and folders to organize your documents, making it easier to find what you need.
- Enhanced security: SharePoint provides a range of security features, such as version control and access controls, to help protect your documents.
- Streamlined workflows: SharePoint includes tools to automate and manage workflows, such as approvals and reviews, making it easier to manage the document lifecycle.
- Accessibility: SharePoint can be accessed from any device with an internet connection, making it easier for users to access and share documents from anywhere.
Overall, SharePoint can help organizations improve the way they manage and collaborate on documents, leading to increased productivity and efficiency.